Container Corporation of India Ltd is hiring 185 various posts
CONTAINER Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR), a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Supervisor, Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Accounts) and Stenographer Grade-I. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before August 10, 2015.
Container Corporation of India Ltd (CONCOR) was incorporated in March 1988 under the Companies Act, and commenced operation from November 1989 taking over the existing network of 7 ICDs from the Indian Railways.
Today, CONCOR has the largest network of 62 ICDs/CFSs in India. In addition to providing inland transport by rail for containers, it has also expanded to cover management of ports, air cargo complexes and establishing cold-chain. The PSU has developed multi-modal logistics support for India’s international and domestic containerization and trade.
Last Date of Online Application: 10 August 2015
Details of Post:
- Assistant Supervisor– 04 Posts
- Senior Assistant– 174 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Accounts)– 03 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-I– 04 Posts
- Assistant Supervisor- Graduate with minimum 50% marks. Candidate must be conversant with working in a computerized environment.
- Senior Assistant- Graduate with minimum 50% marks. Candidate must be conversant with working in a computerized environment.
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) – B.Com with minimum 50% marks. Candidate must be conversant with working in a computerized environment.
- Stenographer Grade-I- Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before August 10, 2015.
For more info : Click Here