IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
• The role provides opportunity for you to be part of the global support to IBM clients.
• Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort.
• Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts. This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future – Automation
• Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive troubleshooting input /advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams.
• Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance
Location of joining
Bangalore, National Capital Region (NCR), Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune. Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English: Fluent