Airports Authority of India (AAI):-
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executives through recruitment notification – Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.3/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airports Authority of India (AAI)
|Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Executives on or before 13/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Vacancy Name :Junior Executives
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 598 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-3%-40,500/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Airports Authority of India (AAI), Across India
Detail Of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Junior Executives Recruitment:
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply online through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for the posts of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) and Junior Executive (Electronics) to be filled as per details given below:
- Total No of Post : 598 Posts ( Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 400 Posts Junior Executive (Electronics) – 198 Posts)
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION : The candidate should possess the following qualifications for on-line registration of application:
- Junior Executive (ATC): Regular full time Bachelor’s Degree (3 years) in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks. The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard. He/she shall also attain the ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or able during the training, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Junior Executive (Electronics): Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical with specialization in Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT/recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2014 or 2015. The departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees obtained through parttime/correspondence/distance education mode are also eligible to appear in the online examination. However for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics), departmental candidates who have qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2014 or 2015 can also apply.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1) Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, increment @3% of Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical Benefits, uniform etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 6.9 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively.
- AGE LIMIT AS ON 31.10.2015 (a) Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate. (b) Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate. 3 (c) Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
Selection Procedure For Airports Authority of India (AAI) – Junior Executives Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/10/2015
- Online examination, Voice Test and Interview. There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers attempted by candidates during the online test. The online test will generally be in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the post as per the syllabus available at the Link given under Careers tab of www.aai.aero.
- GATE Marks for Paper Code EC (Electronics and Communication Engineering) for the year 2014 or 2015. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of GATE marks will be called directly for Interview
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE: Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable) for each category of post is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. However, the SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. For depositing the requisite fee, candidates may download the challan form at the time of filling up of their online application. The candidates will have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee through preprinted challan only. Candidates are advised to retain the “ORIGINAL” (candidate’s copy) Challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time of document verification/interview (in case of selection).
- Admit card for online test/interview, containing the details of the centre/venue for the test/interview etc., will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. The candidates are required to take a print-out of their admit cards. The candidates can also download their admit cards from the AAI website using their registration number and the password. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for online test/interview without valid admit card.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register on-line much before the closing date as per schedule mentioned in para-1 of this Advertisement and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the AAI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
- AAI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the AAI.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. Application shall not be accepted through any other mode.
- The Admit cards/interview letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the online examination or allowed to join the AAI, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of this recruitment/ service in AAI on grounds of his/her ineligibility. Therefore, before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this advertisement. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after his/ her appointment in AAI.
- The decision of the AAI about the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 08.09.2015 14.09.2015
Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration 03.10.2015 06.10.2015
Last Date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India* 06.10.2015 09.10.2015
Last Date for completion of Step-2 of On-Line Registration 09.10.2015 13.10.2015
How To Apply For Junior Executives Vacancy in Airports Authority of India (AAI):
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line applications:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through AAI website www.aai.aero in English only. The link is available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful registration of the application.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for online test/interview or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from AAI. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or password to/or any other candidate /person. Please note that the Admit Card for online examination will not be sent by post.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of both the Step-1 and Step-2 of the registration process and deposit of application fee (if applicable) in any branch of State Bank of India by the stipulated date and time given in para 1 of this advertisement.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:- (a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria. (b) His/her personal details. (c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCLCandidates). (d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates. (e) His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below). (f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/10/2015
Reference: Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.3/2015