|| 0 – 1 Years
||BE / BTECH, MCA , MSC, BSC ,BCA
|Last date to apply
About Company :
From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications.Consistently being voted as one of the best places to work, NI offers an opportunity to work and learn with the best and the brightest engineers in the country.
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2014 and 2015 Batch Pass outs
- Should be a graduate – BE / BTECH, MCA , MSC (IT / CS) OR BSC (IT / CS), BCATier – 1 / 2 / 3 Engineering / Arts & Science Colleges
- Should be onlyIT, Computer Science & Circuit branches ( Electrical , Electronics & (or) Communications)
- Should have scored 60% and above throughout in academics (X, XII, Degree)
Important Notes :
- Should have good communication / English speaking skills
- Should be flexible to work at any location & in Shifts (24 7)
- Should not have more than a year gap in education
Selection Process :
- Screening through trackers
- Online assessment test at your premises or on remote links startingtomorrow itself
- L2 interview by Infra panels
- Communication assessment test on Person tool
- HR Round and Documents Verification
Important Points :
- Initial posting would be in BANGALORE .
- Training for around 4 months will be provided in Infra for 3-4 months.
- Deployment after training could be anywhere in India, based on business demand.
- Candidate has to be flexible to work at ANY LOCATION & IN SHIFTS (24 7)
Capgemini hiring freshers 2014 & 2015 Batch with any graduation degree provided in the eligibility criteria below for the post of trainee engineer at IT Infrastructure Service. Initially the job location will be Bangalore and selected candidates will have to undergo training for 4 months and candidates must be ready join at any location and must be agreed to work in 24/7 shift timings if required.
To Apply Click Below…