Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) Recruitment 2015-25
Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) Recruitment 2015 – 25 Vacancy – Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) – 40,500 Salary – BE/B.Tech,M.Tech/M.E,M.Sc
Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech,M.Tech/M.E,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Job on or before 12/10/2015.
Company Name : Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
Vacancy Name : Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy :25 post
Salary : Rs.40,500/p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job :12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy ? Manager (P&A), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana
Detail of Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Recruitment:
Requisite Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in respective discipline i.e. Civil/Electrical with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate taking average of all the semesters/ years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University (mandatory). Preference shall be given to candidates having M.Tech/M.Sc.(Engg.)/M.E. in Engineering.
Experience Required: Candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field. Name of the Post Unreserved SC ST OBC(NCL)* Total Engineer Trainee(Civil) 10 3 2 5 20 Engineer Trainee (Electrical) 3 1 0 1 05 WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment of Engineer Trainees
Age Limit: Maximum Age limit is 30 years as on 31.08.2015 i.e. candidates born before 31.08.1985 need not apply. Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWD will be as per Government rules.
That is as follows: Category Age Relaxation Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 Years Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) 3 Years Persons With Disabilities (PWD) PWD(Gen)-10 Years PWD(OBC)-13 Years PWD(SC/ST)-15 Years
Application Fees: Applicants are required to send a Demand Draft of `₹ 1000/- (/`₹ 500/- for SC/ST/PWD category and female candidates) ,drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon.
Application fee is non-refundable in any case.
Selection Procedure for Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)- Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Post:
Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- Selection process will be consisting of following:
- Written Test (Multiple Choice Questions/ Objective Type Questions).
- On the basis of performance in Written Test, shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion.
- On the basis of performance in Written Test and Group Discussion, shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- The selection committee reserves the right to shortlist the applicants to be called for selection process depending upon vacancies/applications received/candidates shortlisted.
How to apply for Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Vacancy in Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS):
- Candidates must enclose a copy of experience certificate along with the application failing which application will not be considered.
- Applicant should have valid Indian Passport. Passport will be required at the time of joining. Before applying, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application /CV should be filled clearly in the prescribed proforma only. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
- Post applied to be super scribed on the envelope of the application. Only hard copy will be accepted.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/ II class on production of tickets/proof.
- The Headquarters of the persons appointed will be at Gurgaon/New Delhi. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per project needs. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfils the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
- The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their application in the prescribed proforma to Manager (P&A), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana within 20 days from the date of release of the advertisement latest by 12.10.2015
- For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification call 0124-2399421-26(extn.1206)
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job12/10/2015
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A SURF THROUGH THIS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES FEEL FREE AND COMMENT BELOW