Svc IT Development Program Sr Associate II
- Any Graduate
Last Date :
- 04 Nov 2015
Hiring Process :
- Face to Face Interview
Dell – Job Details Date of posting:
- 27 Oct 15
- Svc IT Development Program Sr Associate II
- BE/ B.Tech / Any Graduate 2014 and 2015 Batch Pass out.
- Candidates should have completed his degree and should possess the degree certificate
- Responsible for monitoring client conversations on various social media platforms (using data aggregation tools such as Brandwatch, Radian6, etc) to create reports which include metrics and insights which help the client to make business decisions
- Analyze the initial client requirements to create reporting templates
- Listen, monitor and analyze social media content to identify relevant issues, threats, and opportunities, and develop succinct reports to inform stakeholders
- Analyze the social media conversations for sentiment
- Need to implement listening queries in social media measurement tools to monitor “brand-specific” online conversation in target relevant sites
- Generate comprehensive standard reports / dashboards that visually represent KPIs and inform the stakeholders about potential areas of successes / failures
- Maintain familiarity with social media tools
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
- 0 – 2 years of work experience (market research, social media analytics/Social media listening & Insights, business analyst, would be preferred)
- Proficient user and deep understanding of various social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc) and social media terminologies
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of statistics in business applications
- Excellent executive report writing skills
- Candidate should be willing to work in Shifts
- Preference will be for candidates with 60% marks and above
Work Location: Chennai
Last Date : 4th Nov 2015
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. We are deeply committed to serving our community, and the company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
At Dell, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. This means fostering an open approach to technology innovation that delivers effective solutions for all customer challenges. We believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.
All the very best for your career from our team.
For more queries, please comment below.