Opportunity for Software Developers at DELL
(Any Graduate) on October 25 2015 – APPLY NOW
Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
Work Role : Software Developer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Work Location : Across India
Expected set of responsibilities:
- Must be agreeable in 24×7 bolster model.
- Hopeful needs to perform an on location facilitator part and needed to go to gatherings/status cancel in business hours of US.
- Individual ought to be adaptable to work in All Shifts (Morning, Evening and Night).
- To deal with L2/L3 Production Support and Maintenance of MS4 Healthcare Application (AS400 based HIS).
- To deal with L2/L3 Production Support and Maintenance of Initiate Application (Java based EMPI).
- Correspond with clients for Incident illumination/determination.
- Coordinate with Onshore group for Requirement illumination for Enhancements.
- Recording the Requirements/Technical Design, Coding and Unit Testing.
- Lead and help colleagues in specialized and utilitarian parts of Project.
- Oversee and track Shift Roster, Incident Tracker and Assignment tracker.
- Help in resemblance of Metrics information and week by week status report.
- Solid information of RPG, RPGLE, CLLE, APIs.
- Solid information of DB2/400.
- Sound information of the idea of triggers, intelligent records, IFS, Data Areas and Data Queues.
- Essential information of Java APIs, environment variables, bunches, Tomcat setups.
- Experience on Production Support & Knowledge of ITIL Concepts.
- Essential Knowledge SFTP, local FTP.
- Great Communication Skill & Confidence level.
- Individual ought to be adaptable to work in Shifts in 24×7 bolster model.
- Solid Analytical Skills.
Click Here To Apply Online
Follow us on Facebook and get instant job updates at https://www.facebook.com/freshersliveupdate
Drop your comments below.