Hindustan Aeronautics Limited recruiting Technician:-
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production / Overhaul / Service divisions and 10 co-located R & D Centres spread across the country.
HAL Helicopter MRO Division- Helicopter Complex, Bangalore is inviting applications from ex-Indian Navy candidates with experience in maintaining Seaking helicopters for engagement on tenure basis to be posted at Kochi, Kerala, in the following Trades/Areas.
Post and Experience:-
- Master Technician (AL/AR)
- Master Technician (AE)
- Qualification for above two posts : Diploma in Engineering OR Artificer / Aircraft Machanician Course Certificate issued by Indian Navy which is considered as equivalent to Diploma in
- Engineering in the relevant Trade
- Sr.Technician (AL/AR)
- Qualification : ITI + NAC/ITI + NCTVT OR Course Certificates like LEMA/ LEMAR issued by Indian Navy which is considered as equivalent to NAC in relevant discipline.
- Sr.Technician (AE)
- Qualification :ITI + NAC/ITI + NCTVT OR Course Certificates like LAM issued by Indian Navy which is considered as equivalent to NAC in relevantTrade.
The selected candidates will be paid consolidated emoluments based on their post qualification experience. The consolidated emoluments per month will be around Rs.24,500/- for candidates with NAC/NCTVT qualification and Rs.26,000/- for candidates with qualification of Diploma in Engineering, at the minimum level of induction.. The Consolidated Remuneration would comprise of the following items.
- Basic Pay + Personal Pay
- Dearness Allowance (revised quarterly) on the Basic Pay + Personal Pay
- House Rent Allowance as per classification of Cities (when Company quarter is not provided)
- Special Allowance at the rate of 5% of the Basic Pay + Personal pay v) Washing Allowance @ Rs.75/- p.m.
How to apply:-
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may send their applications, duly filled in, in the prescribed format as at Annexure-1 along with one set of certificates / documents (attested copies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Marks Sheets, Experience, Training, Caste (SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format), Ex-Servicemen discharge book, DD for Rs.200/- towards Application Fee (as applicable), etc.by Ordinary Post / Speed Post, to reach us at the following address latest by 21/10/2015. Name of the post applied for, discipline and Notification Number is to be written in bold letters on the envelope.
The Dy. General Manager (HR)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Post Box No. 1796
BANGALORE 560 017
If you have any doubts about this post, please comment below.