Company : Akamai Technologies
Website : www.akamai.com
Job Role : QA Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Akamai® is the leading cloud platform for helping enterprises provide secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. If you’ve ever shopped online, downloaded music, watched a web video or connected to work remotely, you’ve probably used Akamai’s cloud platform.
Akamai helps enterprises accelerate innovation in the hyperconnected world by removing the complexities of technology so you can focus on driving your business faster forward. We enable enterprises to capitalize on market opportunities presented by trends like mobile and cloud while overcoming the challenges presented by security threats and the need to reach users globally.
- Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests.
- Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation.
- Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness.
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents.
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time.
- Good understanding of Server side QA/Test Engineering.
- Good Understanding of Perl scripts and test automation.
- Good understanding of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques related to black/white box testing and test automation needed.
- Good knowledge and work experience of UNIX/Linux.
- Good knowledge of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP required.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-learning, self-motivating and flexibility are some of the attributes needed for this position.