Automatic Data Processing (ADP) recruits freshers for the post of Application Developer
Company : Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
Website : www.adp.com
Job Role : Application Developer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and approximately 570,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.
- Ensure all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
- Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts.
- Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
- Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts.
- Taking ownership of own progress.
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Updates and modifies computer programs to improve efficiency.
- Performs work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
- Demonstrated ability to use standard computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
- Overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
- Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications.
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential.
- Experience with working with Dojo.
- Ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse the SQLData is required.
- HRIS system and application knowledge.