Company : BNP Paribas
Website : www.bnpparibas.com
Job Role : Junior Software Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor’s*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.
The Fresher will be responsible to:
- Develop a good understanding of the existing Application.
- Development, Unit Testing and Bug-fixing.
The Fresher will have following responsibilities:
- Develop functional knowledge of the application.
- Develop, test and provide support during implementation.
- Bug fixing.
- Excellent Core Java.
- Hands on experience in Spring basics.
- Hands on experience in Hibernate basics.
- Hands on experience in Java-script basics.
- Hands on experience in SQL basics.
- Basic course on Core Java, Knowledge on Spring basics, Hibernate basics, Java-script basics.