Delhi Development Authority (DDA) for the post of Junior Engineer and Sectional Officer
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released a notification for the recruitment of 675 Junior Engineer, Sectional Officer and various other vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 21-05-2016 to 14-06-206.
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Recruitment:
- For Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a University/Institute recognised by Central Government/State Government.
- For Sectional Officer: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or Forestry from a recognised University/Institute.
- For Sectional Officer: 30 years
- For Junior Engineer: 18 to 27 years
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written examination and interview.
- SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen Candidates: NILL
- All other candidates: Rs. 500
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through DDA website http://www.dda.org.in from 21-05-2016 to 14-06-206.’
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21-05-2016
- Last Date of Online Application (Part-I): 14-06-2016
- Last Date of Online Application (Part-II): 20-06-2016
- Date of Examination (Tentative): August 2016