Company : HCL
Website : www.hcl.com
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Eligibility : BA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 6.4 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies (www.hcltech.com) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in). The 37 year old Enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India’s original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 90,000 professionals from diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
- lndependently resolve tickets within SLA.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions.
- Follow the escalation process.
- Follow the shift hand-over process.
- Update worklogs.
- Categorizes as per CTI as appropriate.
- Update the knowledge base.
- Coaching freshers to be independent.
- Coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information.
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required.
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Complies to regulatory requirements.
- Alert Monitoring.
- Ticket Monitoring.
- Informing On – call support.
- Opening Bridge Call.