HLE Engineers recruit freshers for the post of Management Trainee
HLE Engineers, Established in the year 1981 to meet the engineering needs of the fast growing “Patel Group” chemical companies, we are today one of the largest manufacturers of filtration and drying equipment on the globe.
With a rich experience in the chemical industry spanning over 40 years and with over 3000 installations worldwide we have exacted the technology to meet stringent process requirements.
Patel Group of Companies operates in Engineering, Chemical, Real Estate and Aquafarming / Sea Food Processing Sectors .
Company Website: www.hlengineers.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA – Any Specialization
Job Location: Surat, Gujarat
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 PA
- Market Feasibility Study and Survey for New Business Initiatives.
- Create and Execute Business plan for Commercialization and creating the initial organization learning and structure for delivery of the Product in the market.
- Achieve overall profitability through market research, management of sales network, marketing strategies. Identifying major business opportunities by offering attractive ROI solutions.
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market strategy for our new businesses / products and our future byproducts
- Ensure Market acceptability, approvability and adaptability and Develop market share with a true strategic approach and an operational plan.
- Expansion of the Current Business Sales and Marketing Engineering Process Equipment filters
- Draft strategy for expansion of Domestic and International geographies; manage budgets, marketing plans, and promotional campaigns for both customized and standard company products.
- Study and Create Customer feedback into current products for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Research and enlist all functional interdependency for expansion of current product forward and backward integration
- Liaise with other functions for pricing and delivery related commitments in line with organizations strategic and operational plans.
- Monitor market intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers, etc
- Enhance the visibility of the organization in industry forums and active participation in appropriate meetings and conferences
- Business Plan Financials / Revenues and Business Proposals