International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Project Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Any Graduate/ Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Who you are:-
- You will be working as an intern.
What you’ll do:-
- Primary function will be to handle follow up activities related to lateral hiring. The role will also require maintenance of records (excel files).
- Key responsibility will include following up with Capacity teams on the various lateral hiring activities. Maintaining updated records.
- Good communication. Should have basic excel knowledge
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Maintain a tracker of all referrals
- Call and conduct HR Screening
- Send out interview invites to Candidate