NTTF – an educational foundation established in the year 1963 – is the living symbol of Indo-Swiss co-operation; aimed at promoting purposeful Technical Education for the youth of India. The seed was put in place at Thalassery (Kerala), in the year 1959. In its mission, the Foundation was actively supported with generous assistance from the Government of Switzerland, HEKS (a Swiss NGO), and Swiss Development Co-operation (a development agency in Switzerland). The Government of India and the State Governments also extended their support. The Foundation implements its program of Technical Training through more than 20 Training Centres located in various States across India.
NTTF assists industries, through its special collaborative initiative for producing quality manpower, by establishing training centres in partnership with industry associations. NTTF is an ISO 9001 Certified institution.
Company Website: www.nttftrg.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Total requirement: 75 people (50 for Mechanical stream and 25 for Electronics stream)
Job Location: Bangalore, Dharwad
- BE/ B.Tech in the relevant disciplines (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Production)
Year of passing: 2015/ 2016
Consistent First Class in 10th/ 12th Std/ Diploma, BE/ B.Tech
We are hiring fresh engineering graduates passed out in the year 2015 / 2016 for Graduate Engineer- Trainee (GET). Please find below the details of the opportunity & if you are interested for the same then please walk-in as per the below mentioned schedule.
PG DIPLOMA IN TVET (TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING)
A unique PG Diploma in TVET is being offered by NTTF. This course is for a period of two years, with the first year dedicated to coverage of Theory, Lab / Workshop Practical Exercises and OJT (On Job Training) for the Second year, at any of the NTTF Centers. Following are details of the programme.
Option 1: Has to pay one time caution deposit of Rs 24000/- which will be refundable after successful completion of the scheme of 3 years (1 year training + 2 years of on the job training)
Option 2: Has to pay a caution deposit of Rs. 24000/- @ Rs.2000/- per month which will be deducted in 12 equal monthly instalments from the stipend during their initial training period of one year.
- First year – Training either at Bangalore or Dharwad with a stipend of Rs. 12,000/- pm
- Second year – On the Job training at any of the centres of NTTF as Training Officers on Probation with a minimum salary of Rs. 22,000/- pm
- Third year – Placement on the regular job as per existing salary as that of a confirmed Training Officer.
- After completion of third year successful GETs will be awarded a PG Diploma in TVET.
- Graduates from Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics stream would be eligible.
- All candidates would have to execute an agreement with NTTF to abide by the Rules of the organization during the training period and serve NTTF during the applicable period.
- ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE AGREEMENT PERIOD OF 3 YEARS (1+2 YEARS) THE CANDIDATE WILL GET BACK THE CAUTION DEPOSIT PAID IN FULL.
We are conducting walk-in interview in across NTTF centers in India & I have mentioned below 2 different venues of Bangalore location. Please find the details mentioned below & attend the interview as per your convenient venue.
Date: 2nd July 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00 AM
NTTF Electronics Training Centre,
40/40A, Electronic City post
Bangalore 560 100
Contact Person : Mr. Arun Kumar
Contact Number : +91-/ 080 – 42623510 – Ext – 510
Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF)
Post Box No. 5857, #23/24, II Phase
Peenya Industrial Area
Bangalore 560 058
Contact Person: Mr. Debendra
Contact Number: 080 – 64509970
Documents to carry:
- Copies of 10th 12th / Diploma, BE/ B.Tech Certificates
- 1 passport photograph
How to Apply: Register first and then Apply. You can skip resume upload or you can apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.