Oil India Limited hiring freshers for the post of Steno Typist
Company : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Website : www.oil-india.com
Job Role : Steno Typist
Eligibility : Any Graduate/Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Noida
Last Date : 20 July 2016
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolises the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry. From the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Noida in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones.
Oil India Limited On February 18, 1959, Oil India Private Limited was incorporated to expand and develop the newly discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in the Indian North East. In 1961, it became a joint venture company between the Indian Government and Burmah Oil Company Limited, UK.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Must possess Certificate in English Shorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point.
Desirable Educational Qualification:
- Diploma in Secretarial Practice/ Office Management from recognized Institute.
- Working experience as Stenographer.
Age Limit as on 20.07.2016:
- 30 Years for UR.
- 33 years for OBC(NCL).
Starting Basic Pay is Rs.16000 per month in the pay scale of Rs.16000-34000 plus other allowances applicable as per Company Rules.
How to Apply:
Typed Applications as per the prescribed format as given with the advertisement, supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/ experience/ age/ caste/ category/ etc.) should be sent by Post only to Chief Manager (Administration), Oil India Limited, Plot No. 19, Sector – 16A, Noida – 201 301, UP so as to reach on or before 20.07.2016.
Candidates should super scribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
In case of any query, please contact us on 0120-2419061.