Job Role :Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Eligibility :BS Degree
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will apply basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality standards.
- Design systems for recording and analyzing of product quality levels.
- Develop product quality control inspection specifications and techniques and interpret these trends.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.