SanDisk hiring Freshers for the post of Firmware Engineer
Company : SanDisk
Website : www.sandisk.com
Job Role : Firmware Engineer
Eligibility : BS/BA Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
- The world of digital content grows exponentially every day. From mobile devices to data centers, SanDisk delivers the peace of mind that data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments.
- It’s all part of delivering on our mission to enrich people’s lives through digital storage anytime, anywhere. Since 1988, companies and consumers around the world have counted on our storage solutions in many areas.
- The Firmware Engineer I analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software.
- Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications.
- Work often involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design.
- Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high level languages (e.g., C, C++).