Qualification : Graduate
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs.
Work Location : Chennai
Job Description :
- Understand the typesetting work flow.
- Familiarize with the editing tools.
- Familiarize with the respective publishers style sheet/guide/manuals.
- Familiarize with proof reading marks.
- Understand the authors requirement.
- Gain knowledge of copy-editing concepts.
- Checking the manuscripts for consistency.
- Handle simple copy-editing process.
- Ensure high quality deliverable within the agreed time span.
- Understand the organization culture.
- Passion for reading/editing.
- Ability to recognize inconsistencies (eye for details) in the styles and language.
- Ability to sustain focus throughout an entire article/document.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong in English grammar.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent command over English.
- Candidate with English as a medium of studies are more preferred.
- Willing to work in shifts (6.00 am-1.30 pm and 1.30 pm-8.45 pm).
- Candidates who walk-In first will be given preference. You can also refer your friends.
On Saturday Candidates can walk in before 12:00 Noon.
* Sunday Holiday.
Walk-in Date: 25th June to 6th July