Job Role :Software Test Engineer
Experience :3 – 5 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
- Analyze, Review and understand software requirement for manual and automation testability.
- Develop test design.
- Preparation of test specification.
- Perform test activities.
- Develop and validate automated tests where applicable.
- Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes.
- Manage customer relationship.
- Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements.
- Report errors using the bug tracking tools.
- Validate defect fixes; analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure.
- Overall software test experience of 3-5 years. Should be Interested to make career in testing domain.
- Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non functional, performance, load and stress).
- Sound knowledge of test methodologies related to different phases of the software test life cycle.
- Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, test automation tools etc.,).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements).
- Knowledge of test techniques, test Scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation.
- Test automation / test scripting experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge/ experience in C# or scripting languages would be preferred.
- Knowledge of C# or awareness of medical Imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be an asset.
- Agile / Scrum development experience preferred.