UNITED BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Notification 2016 – 100 PROBATIONARY OFFICER Vacancy – 42,020 Salary – Apply Soon
UNITED BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Notification 2016
On 24.06.2016, United Bank of India (UBI) has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for ” Probationary Officer ” post. Through this recruitment notification, United Bank of India (UBI) Desires to hire candidates who have completed Graduate for the post of ” Probationary Officer ” United Bank of India (UBI) is planning to recruit 100 candidates for the post of ” Probationary Officer “. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/7/2016.
United Bank of India (UBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Bank of India (UBI) before the 12/7/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive updates.
Eligibility & Details:
Probationary Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Probationary Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
Candidates can apply on or before 12/7/2016
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test, Personal Interview and/or GD. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test & interview. The details of the written test shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The Written Test will be Objective type.
Note : The questions in objective tests except for the Test of English will be printed in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. The candidates shall be required to qualify in each objective test as per cut-off marks determined on the basis of Group Performance in each test. There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective Tests.
How To Apply?:
- Cut-off date : June 01, 2016.
- Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Applications should be submitted only through the on-line mode through the Bank’s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
- On submission of the online application, the candidates would receive a registration number and password, which he or she needs to retain for use in future.
- Application should be filled only in English. However, option for use of Hindi will be available at the time of the Selection Process.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and / interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
- Request for change of center for online examination or interviews will not be considered. However, the Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending upon the response in that center.
- All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form should have been obtained before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria.
- The Bank may at its discretion, hold re-written test and/or re-interview, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific candidates(s) and/or all centers or all candidates.
- Applicants would not be allowed for online test and personal interview without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
- All applicants belonging to the ST, the SC, OBC, Ex-Serviceman and PWD category should produce at the time of interview, attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate. The name of the caste should be listed in central list of SC/ST/OBC and the caste certificates should be in central government format. OBC certificate should be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer. (Applicants with “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” certificate would be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The PWD applicants shall posses a certificate of disability issued by the competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines.
- The applicant’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste or tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of other testimonials. The applicant’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the verification reveals that his or her claim for belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-Serviceman category and other testimonials is false. The Bank also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidates, as it may deem proper, for production of such false caste certificate/ testimonials.
- SC/ST applicants eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, the to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview. This concession will not be admissible to SC/ST candidates who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
- Applicants already in service of Government or Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks or Undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate or Release Order from the employer will have to be produced. If the Application is required to be routed through the employer and in the process it reaches after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to the employer before the due date.
- The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to applicants.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply nor from any eligible and not selected applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which scrutiny of the documents regarding eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies and communication of result, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Appointment of the applicants in the Bank will also be subject to Medical fitness and satisfactory Reference check.
- Applications with suppression or concealment of any information and containing incorrect or misleading information will lead to the applicants being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from employment on its detection anytime after appointment.
- The appointment of the applicants is liable to be terminated forthwith without any notice or compensation in lieu of notice, if any declaration or statement or information furnished by them is found to be false or untrue or if any material information if found to be suppressed, or concealed by them.
- Applicants are advised not to change their signature at any point of time during and after the recruitment process.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and / or result from being generated. In that event every effort will be made to rectify such problem which may include the conduct of another examination, if considered necessary.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to
- the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in KOLKATA
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/7/2016