Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
- Should be an MCA or B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science / IT.
- Aggregate marks should be 60% or above throughout your education.
- Candidates having prior experience in .Net/ Java/C++, will be preferred.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: 3.2 LPA
We are looking for passing batch of 2016 for MCA/ BE / B.Tech for software trainee position for IT company of Yamaha Motor Group (YMSLI).
- After successful screening of resume based on selected college & other criteria, You will be informed about date and venue for written test on your email id.
- After successful completion of tests/Interview, you will be offered a software trainee position with Rs 15000 per month stipend.
- The training period will be of 6 Months.
- After the successful completion of training, you will be offered a permanent Software Engineer position in our organization, with starting package of 3.2 Lacs per year.
- There is a bond of 2 Years for which you are required to sign the bond of Rs. 1.0 Lac.
How to apply:
- Please apply online through Naukri.com only. Do not send your resume as an attachment.
- Please indicate in your resume if you have earned any technical certification in .Net/ Java/C++.
- Please indicate in your resume if you have earned any management degree or certificate like MBA or certificate in Management.
- Please specify your extra-curricular achievements as well.
- In the resume please mention following details about your qualification from 10th onward
- Exam Pass
- Year of Passing
- %age of marks
- Rank (if any)
- Details of experience (technology, projects, client, company, duration, your role, team size etc.)
- Any resume not conforming to the above standard will be straightway rejected.
- Those who have already appeared in any of our recruitment drive in past 1 year need not to apply.
- Last date for confirm the participation: 24th June 2016 till 6 PM