Job Role :Sales Analyst
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
NetApp is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, NetApp enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
– Responsible for monthly communication to field sales and management regarding a wide range of issues related to field operations.
– Provides information and analysis essential for sales planning and strategy development.
– Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc, to groups within the sales and sales operations groups.
– Assists in monitoring and reporting Sales performance.
– Assists in resolving disputes related and/or completing changes with commission splits.
– Reviews and reconciles daily account reports.
– Creates weekly forecasting and other reports.
– Completes monthly audits to ensure accuracy of sales commission payments.
– Processes sales orders and tracks post-entry sales issues.
– Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong documentation skills.
– Must be comfortable managing data.
– Must have the ability to support transactions, reconciliations and process changes; successfully partner with other professionals; and have strong business analysis skills.
– Attention to detail and follow-through is essential.
– The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are primarily transactional including: supporting business transactions, reporting and process maintenance.
– This individual interacts primarily within their department with their manager and other staff, and may communicate with employees in other functions as required.
– Regular and detailed direction is provided, as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
– The ideal candidate will be an important contributor to team projects