Job Role :Dotnet Analyst
Job Location :Pune
Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth and investment management with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- Hands on design & development of C#/.Net 4.0 environment.
- Ensuring code written meets the predefined company and department standards.
- Performance basic tuning to ensure acceptable application performance.
- Experience with automated build frameworks and continuous integration is highly desirable.
- Preparation of detailed unit test cases. Experience with automated unit testing would be advantageous.
- Execution of unit test cases and documentation of results.
- Providing support during QA and UAT test phases.
- Diagnosis and resolution of defects found during QA and UAT test phases.
- Experience in working on a major IT project with SOA integration with various back end technologies (JAVA) and using the following technologies: .Net 4.0/C#, PL/SQL, NHibernate, TDD, Perforce, Team City.
- Experiences in multithreading programming for UI and back end processing.
- Experiences in designing application/architecture, using UML or any other design tool.
- Team player, strong analysis skills, excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment.
- Experience of working with agile software development.
- Experience of working on a sub-ledger application.
- Experience of using UML to express design intent.
- Experience of using WPF/PRISM UI Framework.
- Experience of using Distributed Cache, e.g. Oracle Coherence.
- Experience of using message based communication (e.g. JMS, solace).
- Experience of integration with Java back end services.
- Experience of working with Oracle database.