Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune
Compensation: Rs 3,01,500 PA
- 2016 batch of BE/ B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only/ Regular courses only)
- Consistent academic record of a minimum 60% (without rounding off, considering all subjects) in Std X, Std XII or Diploma (if applicable)
- Academic record (considering all subjects)
- Min 65% in UG (for Universities in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu)
- Min 60% in UG (for Universities in Other States except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu.
- No standing arrears at the time of test/interview process
- Recent education provisional certificate and Consolidated (or) all Semester wise mark sheets is mandatory during interview process
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Note: CGPA to equivalent Percentage conversion to be done as per respective University norms
Post recruitment Training at Cognizant Academy — the in-house Learning & Development arm of Cognizant.
- 18 weeks classroom training, followed by
- 38 weeks on-the-job technical training
- Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Data warehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and Infrastructure services among others
- Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
- Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) that allows you to tailor the benefits to suit your individual needs. With FBP you can choose from a bouquet of components that comprise your benefits structure
- Insurance: Medical, Accident & Life
- Free medical check-up (Master Health & Eye)
- Employee Assistance Program for Associate and dependents, including 24 hour expert counselling support