Company : Electronics For Imaging (EFI)
Website : www.efi.com
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Located in Silicon Valley’s Foster City, CA, with worldwide offices, EFI™ researches, invents and delivers next-generation digital technology that brings brands, ideas and images to life for businesses globally. Driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, EFI helps drive our customers’ business success with a scalable digital product, solution and service portfolio that increases their profits, cuts costs, improves productivity and optimizes their performance on every job from creation to print. Our award-winning product line includes Fiery® Digital Print Solutions, VUTEk® Digital Inkjet Solutions, Rastek™ Digital Inkjet Solutions, Jetrion® UV lnkjet Systems, business automation software, and corporate, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions.
- Very strong C/C++ programming on Windows / Linux environment IS A MUST.
- Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multithreaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG /GDB an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Quick learner / self starter and thrive in change.
- Good communication skills.
- A background in printing/ printer development is an added advantage ( but not a must ).