Company :Equiniti India
Job Role :Associate/Senior Associate
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 – 3 Years
Job Location :Chennai
Walk-In Date :18 July – 22 July 2016
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Equiniti India is the offshore arm of the Equiniti Group. Equiniti India team provides BPO, IT development & testing and other operational support such as Marketing & Sales Support, HR & Payroll and Finance Shared Services to various Equiniti Group companies and clients of Equiniti.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Inputting payroll data into the payroll system ensuring the required level of checks are carried out.
- Ensuring all payroll processing is completed within the set deadlines to allow payment to employees on time.
- Resolving payroll processing issues and proactively highlighting concerns which could impact the payroll delivery.
- Keeping up to date with changes to the UK and Ireland statutory legislation.
- Work alongside the UK operational team to ensure communication and operations are aligned.
- Monitor the team compliance with internal policies, procedures, external regulations and data security, report or escalating non-conformance as necessary.
- Support the team deliverable by undertaking a range of roles and tasks when required.
- Pursue personal development of skills and technical knowledge to adapt to the changing business environment.
Block 10, 8th Floor, DLF IT Park,
1/124, Mt Poonamalle High Road,
Ramapuram, Chennai 600 089.