Job Role :Technical Support Associate
Eligibility :Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
Experience :0 – 4 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk-In Date :25 July – 29 July 2016
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- English: Fluent.
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
C Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore.
D1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,