Indegene walk-in for Junior Executive
Job Role :Junior Executive
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk-In Date :19 July 2016
- We offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services.
- The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs.
- Our IPs have helped global clients in developing innovative platforms and solutions for various research and development programs.
- Preparing offer documents & doing 1st level QC of all offer documents.
- Taking care of onboarding, employee referral & employee welcome mailers.
- Campus coordination, vendor coordination & documentation.
- Coordinating internal review meetings and capturing MOM and update tracker on regular basis.
- Handling end to end recruitment whenever needed.
- Taking care of the initial set up of the new joinees in HR.
- Handling MIS & Reporting of TA Team.
Must have strong interpersonal, consulting and communications skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships.
Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Outer Ring Rd, Nagawara,