Ingram Micro hiring for Trainee Software Developer
Company :Ingram Micro
Job Role :Trainee Software Developer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Job Location :Mumbai
- Ingram Micro Inc., a Fortune 100 company, is the world’s largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services. We distribute and market a large variety of technology and mobility products from leading companies, such as Acer, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard (“HP”), IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung and many others. As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics and mobility solutions, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution.
- The Software QA Engineer is an engineer responsible for assuring that Software works according to System Functional Specifications and is of quality through various testing DB, End to End, Performance/load, Security testing.
- This position must have a thorough understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Software Testing methodologies.
- The Software QA Engineer is required to create Software Test cases, update Test Plan, open defects in defect tracking system and verify and close defects to ensure that system is thoroughly tested.
- Software QA engineer should be able to work in projectized environment where reporting, issue raise and appropriate escalation, communication is required.
- QA engineer should adopt to required technical skills on applications such as impulse, sap, mainframes and various tools used to work on these applications.