Job Role :Software Design Intern
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Job Location :Bangalore
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- – Background in mathematics and computer science.
- – Good knowledge of C/C++.
- – Basic knowledge of robotic algorithms (such as, localization, path planner).
- – Google summer of code” experience is a plus.