Red Hat hiring fresher for the post of Associate Software Engineer
Company : Red Hat
Website : www.redhat.com
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
In this role, you will engage with both internal and community teams of highly talented and motivated developers to guide the end-to-end life cycle of each new feature.
You will also participate in design discussions, work with teams to implement solutions, and help both the community and Red Hat customers to adopt the features you develop.
We’ll need you to be prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, as we add multiple new features with each major release.
- Work with other engineering teams to ensure services meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals.
- Communicate feedback from developers to stakeholders; review API designs and test new features.
- Research and experiment with key technologies, architectures, and standards.
- Collaborate with customer facing teams to debug and resolve technical challenges.
- Build a usage community around the platform by writing technical articles, presenting at developer conferences, and working with contributors.
- Systems coding skills in C/C++, Python, and Go.
- Understanding of concurrent programming, distributed, and cloud computing software systems.
- Deep knowledge of concurrency control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed system architectures.
- Ability to support multiple development teams and successfully influence design across a range of domains of expertise.
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and optimizing scalability and performance.
- Experience collaborating with UX teams to implement strategic insights and design.
- Comfortable learning about new areas as needed.