Company : Syntel
Website : www.syntelinc.com
Job Role : Trainee
Eligibility : BSc/BCA/Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk-In Date : 30 July 2016
Walk-In Time : 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a global provider of Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions, with global development centers in India and the United States.Syntel was founded in Troy, Michigan in 1980 with an initial investment of $2,000. Its founders were Bharat Desai,who received an MBA in finance from Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and a Bachelor of Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai, India, and Neerja Sethi. Originally named Systems International, the company began providing software staffing services to local corporations, earning $30,000 in its first year. Initially the major clients tagged to Syntel were General Motors(US), and other major Government Revenue projects.
- Understanding and analyzing project / client requirements.
- Working closely with executives, consultants and clients to enhance applications.
- Supporting and solving queries / issues in the product / real situations.
- Maintaining & tracking the systems and updating as per the requirement.
- Good Communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Good Analytical, logical and reasoning skills.
Syntel Private Limited,
2nd Floor, Building No 4,
Raheja Mindspace Airoli,
Nr Airoli Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400708.