Company : Amazon
Job Role : Device Associate
Eligibility : BE/BTech/BSc/ME/MTech/MSc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs.
- BE, BSC candidates, B tech – Mtech , MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.