Amazon walk-in for Transportation Operations Specialist
Job Role :Transportation Operations Specialist
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 5 Years
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk-In Date :09 Aug – 13 Aug 2016
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- Communicate with stakeholders (over phone or email) with a problem solving attitude.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals.
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with the Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, Delivery Associates in real time.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
- Excellent communication skills Verbal and Written.
- Good knowledge of working over internet and an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081.