Company :Aon Hewitt
Job Role :Senior Administrator – Order to Cash
Eligibility :Bachelor’s Degree
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Job Location :Gurgaon
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide.
· Work in Order to cash process/Accounts receivables team.
· Maintain knowledge of client contract terms, services performed, and additional items impacting invoicing activity (penalties and incentives, errors, discounts, fee changes, etc.).
· Gather documentation from client team contacts and other resources to facilitate revenue review and approval.
· Ensure billing activity is reasonable and that it accurately reflects account activity (WIP and Advance Bills).
· Participate in trainings and meetings.
· Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs.
· Ability to work 24*7 shift timings.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Good Interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in computer applications including Excel & Word.