Cisco Systems hiring for Network Consulting Engineer
Company :Cisco Systems
Job Role :Network Consulting Engineer
Eligibility :BS Degree
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
- In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
- With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab.
- Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.
- Minimal design and analysis work.
- Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account.
- Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
- BS/CS or equivalent plus 0-2 years related technical experience.
- Knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internetworking, IBM internetworking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
- Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
- Ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Knowledge of network design concepts.
- Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.