Company : Ericsson
Website : www.ericsson.com
Job Role : Developer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges. We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling.
- Develop and Test High Quality Products.
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support.
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes.
- Product Development Knowledge.
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge.
- Business Understanding.
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills.
- Working with People.
- Relating & Networking.
- Adapting & Responding to Change.
- Creating & Innovating.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Planning and Organizing.
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- English Skills.
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills.