Company : General Electric
Job Role : Analyst
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 2 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
At GE Healthcare, our vision involves looking at Healthcare in a completely new way. Focusing on earlier, pre-symptomatic disease detection and prevention, instead of late diagnosis. Helping clinicians access more information and intervene sooner with targeted treatments so their patients can lead longer, fuller lives.We believe we can help make that happen – and we’d like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to redefine the frontiers of healthcare.
- GE Healthcare GAMS Hyperion team manages the Hyperion apps and platform support activities.
- The person for this role would be serving as point of contact for Hyperion infrastructure support management for GAMS Hyperion team.
- He /she would work closely with APPS support team in managing the day to day activities from the Hyperion PLATFORM perspective under the guidance a Senior Hyperion Architect.
- Works within the framework of established operating procedures to implement new or updated technologies to the operating system platforms of the business for Hyperion.
- Provides troubleshooting and maintenance as needed on architecture solutions to ensure operational availability for Hyperion suite of products.
- Focuses on both hardware and software aspects of architecture maintenance to deliver optimum platform performance and reliability in Hyperion technology.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Hyperion support activities related to infrastructure.