Job Role :Technical Support Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 – 3 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk-In Date :24 Aug – 27 Aug 2016
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 6.4 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies (www.hcltech.com) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in). The 37 year old Enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India’s original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 90,000 professionals from diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Perform user account management activities.
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products.
Documents to Carry:
Photocopy of ID proof (Xerox copy).
1 Passport size Photograph.
Printout of this email, Resume.
Last 3Months salary slips.
Surya Sapphire, Plot No. 3,
1st Phase, Electronic City,
Hosur Road, Land Mark : Near D-Mart or Bharth Petroleum Bunk,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.