Job Role :Technology Specialist
Job Location :Hyderabad
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Technology Specialists and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
• Plan and execute NPI and VE/CE Engineering Projects.
• Understand the Product requirements / standards and translate into design requirements for Personal Protective Equipment.
• Involve in critical projects and perform design activities (schematics design, circuit analysis etc).
• Review the design artifacts and own the responsibility / accountability for design quality, schedule and cost.
• Provides day-to-day technical direction when required to the design team.
• Understand the technology trends and implication to the business.
• Strong knowledge on fundamentals of Digital, analog electronic design and signal processing.
• Experienced in end to end product development and executed at least 2 major NPI projects.
• Strong Design skills with Problem solving and analytical capability.
• Experience in hardware-software integration, debugging and performance analysis/tuning.
• Knowledge on modeling and simulation of electrical & electronic circuits.
• C, Matlab / Simulink, Pspice, circuit maker and TI Circuit simulators.
• Able to understand the product specific compliance requirements and Product testing & certification aspects such as EMI/EMC, ESD, thermal, vibration etc. as per UL, IEC.
• Exposure to modular design and reliability.
• Awareness of schematics, ECAD tools. Knowledge on PCB layout design and qualification requirements.
• Knowledge on wireless communication systems.
• Knowledge in industrial safety products and regulations.
• Know how on Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) such as Air Purifying Respirators, fall protection, etc.
• Knowledge on designing the portable electronics equipment (Battery operated).
• Excellent coordination and interaction skills, particularly of cross functional teams on a Global basis.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem analysis, judgment and technical decision making skills.
• Excellent implementation skills like Planning, Estimation, Execution and Quality check and associated tools.
• Excellent people management capabilities to bring in cohesiveness and team work.