Job Role :Technical Support Associate
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Job Location :Gurgaon/Noida
Walk-In Date :10 Aug 2016
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
- You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting.
- Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
- Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
- Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
- Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions. Eg. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
- Should have proven knowledge of operating systems like Windows.
- Proven communication Skills to be able to effectively communicate with customers over Phone / email.
- Knowledge on Mail clients like Lotus and MS Outlook.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Comfortable with 24/7 Shifts.
Unitech Cyber Park,
Tower B, 11th Floor,
Sector 39, Gurgaon.
Unitech Info space,
Plot No. – 20, Taj Expressway,
Noida – 201309.