ICICI Bank hiring for Sales Officer
Company :ICICI Bank
Job Role :Sales Officer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 4 Years
Job Location :Across India
- ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,752 branches and 9,225 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
- Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Cross sell new product and service opportunities.
- Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer queries/issues.
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.