JPMorgan Chase hiring for Financial Analyst
Company :JPMorgan Chase
Job Role :Financial Analyst
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 3 Years
Job Location :Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining the entire Corporate Sector Hierarchy, ensuring that all hierarchy related change requests have been completed correctly and will also assist the Corporate Sector Org expert with day-to-day reporting and related responsibilities.
The position will work closely with the staff in New York/Columbus to help in their hierarchy and MIS reporting requirements.
· Focus on the Corporate Sector Hierarchy management functions.
· Interact with functional Relationship Managers and business partners within the CP&A group.
· Present to Senior Management with overview of Org movements, volume of requests received and executed and forward looking impact on the P&Ls.
· Participate in projects related to the development of an effective hierarchy maintenance framework.
· Administer a mindset throughout the function to process requests basis materiality.
· Excellent analytical, customer service and problem solving skills.
· Ability to clearly communicate and present information.
· Must be detail-oriented, but also able to summarize data to assist with management decisions.
· Ability to understand complex systems and partner to drive change.
· Proactively manage the process, respond immediately to issues, and offer solutions.
· Manage multiple priorities and time sensitive deliverables.
· Focused and deliver consistently with accuracy