Job Role :Technical Support
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0.6 – 5 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Microland”s Infrastructure Management Service (Desktop) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base.
• Minimum 6 months of Experience IJP Application Criteria.
• Currently in TSE or equivalent role.
• Willing to work in Bangalore Willing to work in Rotational shifts Your Competencies.
• Troubleshooting Desktop/Application for leading Technology Companies.
• Raid technologies & hard disk partitions.
• Basic Networking (Protocols/OSI Layers/IP address).
• Operating systems knowledge (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/windows 7.
• Certifications like MCSE/MCP/A++(Computer) will be an added advantage.
• Should be result oriented, with a professional work attitude, and possess good communication skills (Verbal and Written).
• Knowledge about Linux will be an added advantage as well.
Troubleshooting, Configuration, Installation, Networking, Windows 7, 10.