At Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center, we use our talent and passion to help the company to build worldclass products and experiences for our consumers on a foundation of Android, the world’s best mobile operating system. This is a strategic software center for Motorola outside of the USA, supporting our global software innovation & development in which different functional teams collaborate seamlessly.
Motorolans in Bangalore are involved in developing applications & experiences, carrier branded solutions, cloud services solutions, connectivity and modem integration and platform & system integration; essentially on almost all the software components on the android mobile platform & ecosystem.
Working at Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center is an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of mobile software ecosystem.
Company Website: www.motorola.in
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
2015/ 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
Good academics (atleast 80% or 8 CGPA)
Good pH score
- Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK. You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices. You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
- Experience with Android mobile application development is a plus
- Contribution to open source communities – Github / Meetup groups / etc is a plus
- Prototyping and publishing own apps on the Android App Store is a plus
- Experience with working on Android wearables is plus
- Experience with scrum based agile development model is a plus
- 2015 batch (upto 1 year experience) : 13 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
- 2016 batch : 12 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
Event Date: 24th August 2016
Last Date: 20th August 2016