United Health Group recruits for the post of Associate Software Engineer
Company : United Health Group
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech – 2017
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would work as a part of a dynamic team with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.
- Software Engineer, applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++.
- Solves/develops complex problems.
- Are you graduating in 2017 from Engineering Colleges.
- B.Tech (4 year only) – CS, EEE, ECE, IT branches.
- CGPA of 6 & above or 60% & above.
- Would like to build deeper technical skills.
- Would like to build deeper domain skills.
- Interested in pursing technical career path.
- If you are a risk taker and would like to innovate.