Wipro hiring for Engineer
Job Role :Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Job Location :Pune
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- Drive employees forcreating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
- Follow up withemployees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
- Based on the natureand description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DO Dcertified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDD s.
- Post completion of theOS level format, run a PM checklist application and upload the data to centralserver.
- In case of Tool wiping, ensure the erasure certificate is loaded intothe central server on completion of data wiping process.
- Track the IT Assetrelease tickets status.
- Maintain MIS andtracking data for further validation.
As an Engineer, you are responsible for providing support for troubleshooting requirements in the Engineering, Infrastructure service or Product/Package Implementation space.
You are expected to apply know-how with minimal or broad supervision and be involved inimplementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation and may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.
- Windows OS.
- Package validation, IP address Management – IPAM.