Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2016
- Company: Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt Ltd
- Aditya Birla Group LogoThe Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate named after Aditya Vikram Birla, headquartered in the Aditya Birla Centre in Worli, Mumbai, India.
- It operates in 40 countries with more than 1.2 lakh employees worldwide.
- The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group interests in sectors such as viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, telecom (third largest in India), BPO and IT services.
Company Website: www.adityabirla.com
Positions: Team Member – IT – VAS APP Testing
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- Define test strategy and approve/design test cases
- Perform mobile test execution, regression testing, and functional system testing.
- Track and analyze test results and work closely with developers to isolate and reproduce defects.
- Sign off on test results from various sources as defined in the test strategy and approve for release
- Recommend improvements in the testing process and the solution itself based on trends
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner and within project parameters.
- Meet project objectives providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Proactively monitor various sources like app store reviews, in-app feedback and reported issues. Work closely with project managers, developers and designers to ensure prioritization of defects and enhancements and their delivery to close the defect.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team to resolve issues, help segregate issues into logical buckets and provide necessary short and long term solution.
- Work with the development team, business analyst, project managers, and others as necessary in agile development lifecycle.
- Interact, evaluate and manage the vendors providing crowd test, performance and compatibility testing services which cannot otherwisebe executed internally
- Lead and manage a functional and technical QA and Testing team
How to Apply:
This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Create New). You can skip resume upload or you can apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
Apply Link: Click Here